How to Setup STB Emulator for Android Devicesnordic
STB Emulator basically clones the Mag’s interface and can be used on Android Devices or Windows using Android Emulators like Bluestacks.
Download STB Emulator from the Google Play store. There are two versions; paid and free. The paid version is ad free.
- Open App
- Click Menu/Settings button on remote or double click with mouse and click icon on the top right hand corner of screen
- A Menu will be displayed on the right
- Click Settings
- Profiles and Add Profile (a new profile will be created)
- Select Profile Name and change to whatever you like Eg. EURIPTV
- Click OK
- Select Portal URL and enter the Server URL we provided
- Click OK
- Select STB Configuration
- Click Screen Resolution and set to Auto
- Select Mac-address and enter MAC Address.
Mac address for STB’s usually begins with 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX. The X’s can be numbers ranging from 1-9 or Letters from A-F. This Mac address can be manipulated. The address you send us is the one that will be activated. if the Mac address you provided is already active then we will inform you so that you can change it.
- After Mac address has added/changed
- Exit to the initial screen
- Open Menu Option to the right again and scroll down to Profiles
- Select the Profile that was just created
- Portal should start loading and your done!!!